Established in 1993, Telehop continues to be a leading Canadian telecommunications provider for residential and business customers. Our core focus has consisted of dial around services 10-10-100 and 10-10-620, as well as subscription-based packages. However, our success and growth in the market has propelled our service offerings to Unlimited HomePhone, #100 on TELUS, and Business services to our growing consumer base.
At Telehop, we strive to offer superior quality services to our customers who have supported us through the years. We are committed to celebrating ethnic diversity and our promise is to be the number one provider of telecommunication services to the ethnic communities across Canada.
Telehop is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange and is publicly traded under the symbol [TSX-V:HOP] since 1997. We are licensed as a Class "A" telecommunication carrier by the Canadian Radio and Telecommunication Commission (CRTC) with a state of the art carrier grade network coverage across Canada.
1039 McNicoll Avenue,
- Works with Bell, Rogers, Telus and Videotron home phones.
- No switching of phone carriers.
- Charges appear on your regular phone bill.
- No contract, no sign up required.
- No prepayment, no extra fees, no credit checks.
- Available in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec.